Terms & Conditions
1. Once confirmed in writing bookings may only be cancelled if more than fourteen days notice is given. If notice is given within less than seven days
then we reserve the right to charge the full amount for the booking.
2. A 50% deposit is required for all bookings, with the full amount due 14 days before the event.
3. Although we can provide guarantees regarding vegetarian dishes, we cannot guarantee that our dishes will be suitable for anyone who suffers from food allergies.
4. Any problems with the event must be raised at the time of the service so as to give us a chance to resolve the issues immediately. If you are still unhappy we would ask you to raise the issue in writing within 3 days of the event.
5. We cannot be held liable for disruption or non-delivery of the event due to failure of equipment in your chosen venue.
6. Once finalised, any changes made by you to the final menu will be at our discretion and may incur an additional charge.
7. Ingredients are subject to seasonal variation and we reserve the right to change parts of the overall dish ordered should the ingredients not be available or not of the necessary quality. We will always endeavour to inform you of these changes in advance.
8. Upon arrival the kitchen area must be clean and work surfaces clear in order for us to deliver our service.